We are currently looking for an amazing warehouse worker in Mississauga, Ontario!
******* we are looking for high energy!*******
Looking for enthusiastic people to join our family environment. This is medium sized warehouse to be flexible in all departments, offering benefits after probationary term. If you are interested in finding your next career adventure keep reading and see how to apply!
· Preparing orders by picking appropriate materials
· Packing products and getting ready for shipments
· Ensuring that all shipments are arranged appropriately
· Perform regular cycle counts
· Receive daily orders and insure materials put away properly
· Ensure that work space is always neat and tidy
· Able to assist other team members where needed!
· Assembling pad locks onto doors and other units
· Ensuring all keys work and fit the pad locks
· Operated laser engraves and ink stampers
High school or equivalent
1-3 years of warehouse experience
Fluent in English
Able to perform simple math equations
Able to work overtime as needed
Forklift Tickets (Asset)
Shifts are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Wage starts at $18 an hour. Interested? We thought you might be. Please send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you would be an excellent fit for the TIPS crew! We thank all those who apply, however only the qualified will be contacted.