We are looking for servers to work days, afternoons, and evenings positions. May require long periods of standing and walking, shifts can range from 4 hours to 8 hours. We are looking for those with the ability to concentrate during busy events and stay focused on the guests’ needs, in an effort to add to their experience. There are many events coming up over the next few weeks where we are looking for those who meet the following.
• Greeting guests promptly
• Responding to menu and beverage inquiries
• Building professional relationships with guests and create an enjoyable atmosphere.
• Taking an active interest in getting to know the products and menu items being offered
• Follow directions from chef
• Maintain a clean and organized environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum 6-8 months serving experience.
• A good, go-getter attitude
• Immaculate attention to detail
• Must have a valid Smart Serve certificate
• Be able to work well under pressure and multitask
• Possess excellent customer service skills
• Have attention for detail and support the team when required.
Wages start at 15$/hr.
TIPS Personnel thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.