TIPS Personnel is in desperate need for restoration crew members to help our restoration companies up North!
This project will be kicking off in the coming weeks and we are eager to take part in helping the families impacted by the fire damage! Want to be a part of the cause? We thought so.
Experience isn't necessary, but is considered an asset! Individuals must be comfortable working in tyvack suits, masks, and for long hours. Individuals must also be prepared to leave within twenty four hours notice, and be able to stay a minimum of three weeks.
Requirements In Summary:
- Steel toe boots
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Ability to work long hours (potential for 12 hour shifts daily)
- Ability to be out of town for a duration of 3 weeks
- Good work ethic
- Valid working cell phone
- Government issued ID
- SIN# and bank account for direct deposit
- Physically capable of lifting minimum 50lbs
- Be willing to disclose any potential contraindications to TIPS Personnel within interviewing process
Those interested are invited to call our Alberta offices (Edmonton (780) 474-9675, Calgary (403) 216-0030), or send us an email to email@example.com with a resume explaining why you would be an excellent addition to the team.