Floor coating installers unite!
TIPS has a client looking for career oriented individuals to join a safety orientated team of professional flooring experts!
If you’re looking for a dynamic environment where you can establish a long term position for yourself, this is the job for you.
- Minimum one(1) year experience installing Epoxy coating
- Clean Class 5 license
- Experience with prep and cleanup of floor sites
- Able to continually lift 50lbs throughout the day
- CSA certified steel toe boots
- Able to handle all environmental factors associated with jobs sites (including dust, chemical cleaners, etc.)
- MUST be safety oriented – sites have a variety of equipment, chemicals, and other factors which could prove dangerous to individuals who aren’t paying attention on sites
There is some occasional travel associated with the position, as well as some evening and weekend work.
Wages will be negotiable based on experience. IF you meet the requirements please email your resume and any safety tickets you may have through to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Edmonton)
All qualified candidates will be contacted.