Are you a detail-oriented cleaner? Then we want YOU!
TIPS has an upcoming out of town restoration project leaving the week of September 9-15 (exact date to be determined). This will be a fire restoration job in northern BC. We’re looking for cleaners to go in to residential sites and do deep cleaning. This will involve meticulous inch by inch scrubbing of every surface.
- Starting at $15/hour
- Shifts start at 2-3 weeks, working straight through
- No defined timeline on how long the project will last
- Staying in camp (travel, accommodation, food all provided)
- 10-12 hour days as needed (OT paid after 40 hours per week, as per BC employment standards)
- Open availability for scheduled shift
- Absolutely NO time off requests will be accommodated during agreed 2-3 week shift
- Steel toe boots
- Must be able to be fit tested, will be wearing a respirator for duration of project
- Must have valid ID (workers will be flying to work site)
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test (random drug and alcohol tests may be conducted throughout the project at any time)
- No environmental allergies or asthma preferred as air quality will not be 100%
Project lengths are always an estimate, and can run shorter or longer than expected, so it's best if you have an open schedule.
Restoration projects involve a lot of cleaning and content moves. Depending on the site there could be working at heights as well. We're looking for detail oriented, patient, reliable people. The work will be highly repetitive. Cleaning standards will be at an all-time high as there will be random quality inspections before the job is completed.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, titled “Cleaner”. All qualified candidates will be contacted.