We are currently looking for awesome machine operator to join our metal fabrication warehouse. We are in need of an awesome Waterjet CNC operator, with the knowledge and experience with the machine. We specialize in both custom and standard fabrication designs. We never turn a job away and we enjoy the challenge of the task at hand. We are looking for the next family member to join our warehouse, who can add their awesome thoughts and ideas to the team.
· Using the Waterjet CNC machine to properly cut the metal into the ordered design
· Programming the machine
· Cleaning and maintaining the machinery
· Properly and carefully package finished products
· Able to program and run the Waterjet CNC machine
· Able to load and unload materials into the machine
· Physically fit, able to lift, bend, squat, etc.
· Able to complete proper paperwork and able to enter in the computer system
· Able to work in a safe and timely manner
· Shows respect and appreciation for all employees in the warehouse
This is a full time positions, Monday to Friday, with some weekend work depending on order due dates. We are looking for someone who is reliable and committed!
*Wages to be negotiated during interview based on experience*
If you are interested, please head over to our Apply section on our website and fill out the required form, attaching your resume. All qualified candidates will be contacted, and we thank you for your interest!