Currently we are looking for individuals who specialize in Fall Arrest and Aerial work and hold a platform and fall arrest ticket. This is a fast paced and diverse environment within metal fabrication. Manual dexterity is a must. Individuals will be utilizing a variety of skills and must be comfortable with inside and outside work. We look for individuals who believe in working as a team and want to succeed as part of a workplace family!
- Steel Toed Boots
- Fall Arrest and Aerial Work Platform Tickets (Hard Copy)
- Manual Dexterity
- Ability to Physically lift 50 LBS +
- Absolute Punctuality
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume – fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take direction clearly
- Detail Orientated
- Ability to take ownership of duties and responsibilities
- Experience working at heights and construction projects
- Friendly and courteous demeanor
- Ability to work in -40 and +40 Weather
- Short term and long term contracts with potential for full time hire
- Schedule may vary based on position – to be discussed during interview
- Shifts times vary based on projects and positions
*Wages to be negotiated during interview*
We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our employees and we believe that respect is the foundation of a good working environment. Allow us to help you succeed and be the best you, you can be.
TIPS Personnel thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Pursuant to the Alberta Human Rights Act, TIPS Personnel will accommodate all applicants with disabilities to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment and hiring process. Accommodation will be provided upon request and in accordance with the moralities of dignity, individualization, and inclusion. TIPS Personnel will work cooperatively, and in a essence of respect, with all those to which we provide care, in the accommodation process.
TIPS Personnel is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), gender identity, gender expression, receipt of public assistance (in housing only), sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding) or sexual orientation.