Are you looking for a Career Change?
Do you need assistance in getting certified?
We have your next Career Opportunity.
We are currently searching for individuals interested in obtaining a High-Risk Asbestos ticket, for Abatement work! We are interested in certifying select candidates for a 6 month to 2-year Asbestos project with future advancements and employment options following project completion. Candidacy selection will be strict. Projects will be indoors and suit confinement is to be expected. Individuals with Abatement and restoration experience are an asset! The job will take place in and around the commercial and residential sector of Alberta, where individuals will be going in and assisting in the removal of Asbestos in containment. We are looking for candidates who share similar values as our team - with a high standard of personal accountability, reliability, consideration, and an all-around team player.
- Steel Toed Boots
- High Risk Asbestos Ticket (hard copy required on hand)
- Manual Dexterity
- Able to lift 50 LBS +
- Work effectively in a high volume fast paced environment
- Work as part of a team
- Take direction clearly
- Detail Orientated
- Take ownership of duties and responsibilities
- Experience with Abatement work
- Friendly and courteous demeanor
- Confined Spare Certification
- WHMIS Certification
- Fall Arrest Certification
- Clean Criminal Background
- Short Term Projects/Full Term Contracts (Current Project expected to last 6 months to 2 years)
- Monday to Friday - some weekend work included
- Shifts times vary based on projects and completion dates
*Wages to be negotiated during interview*
We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our employees and we believe that respect is the foundation of a good working environment. Allow us to help you succeed and be the best you, you can be.