Are you looking for a promising career or job opportunity? Do you consider yourself responsible, eager, and motivated?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are a recruitment agency that specializes in the placements of skilled and general labour candidates within Calgary, Alberta.
We are searching for individuals who are interested in working on an assembly line within a scrap metal yard. This position involves working at a picker belt that runs through a shack with chunks of metal and various other debris. There are many cases of motion sickness associated with this position due to the motion of the belt. We are looking for individuals who are able to withstand the constant motion and power through! You will be in charge of picking debris off of the belt in a timely fashion. We look for individuals who believe in working as a team and want to succeed as part of a workplace family!
- Steel toed boots
- Low sensitively to motion, not easily motion sick
- Manual dexterity
- Able to manually lift 50 + pounds
- Able to work outside in -40 or +40
- Able to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to take direction clearly
- Detail orientated
- Able to take ownership of duties and responsibilities
- Friendly and courteous demeanour
- Full time position
- Schedule rotates between days and nights as per below:
Monday & Fridays 9AM to 9PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7AM to 7PM
SATURDAY, SUNDAY, MONDAY OFF
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7PM to 7AM
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY OFF
- Every weekend is a three-day weekend
- Shifts times vary based on projects and positions
*Wages to be negotiated during interview*
We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our employees and we believe that respect is the foundation of a good working environment. Allow us to help you succeed and be the best you, you can be.
If you are interested in this position, please come on down to our office between the hours of 10 AM and 2 PM to fill out the two page application and do an on-the-spot interview. Our address is 324 39 Ave SE.