Have you been searching for a promising career or job opportunity? Do you consider yourself responsible, eager, and motivated?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
We are a recruitment agency that specializes in the placements of skilled and general labour candidates within Calgary, Alberta. We offer full and part time placements!
We are searching for individuals interested in loading steel beams into a furnace. This position is called beam loading, for the process of manufacturing leaf springs for heavy equipment vehicles. It is a position that requires little to no experience, however candidates must have a high heat tolerance. The position involves standing in front of an open furnace within a warehouse while wearing full protective gear. It gets very hot, up to +40 in the summer. You will be standing on a platform loading beams of up to 50 pounds off of a cart into the furnace in front of you so that they can move down a conveyor belt to become malleable for shaping.
- Steel toed boots
- Some warehouse experience
- Manual dexterity
- Able to manually lift 50 + pounds
- Able to handle temperatures of 40+
- Able to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to take direction clearly
- Detail orientated
- Able to take ownership of duties and responsibilities
- Friendly and courteous demeanour
- Schedule may vary based on position - to be discussed during interview
- Shifts times vary based on projects and positions
- Short term and long term contracts with potential for full time hire
*Wages to be negotiated during interview*
We pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our employees and we believe that respect is the foundation of a good working environment. Allow us to help you succeed and be the best you, you can be.
If you are interested in this position, please come on down to our office between the hours of 10 AM and 2 PM to fill out our two page application and do an on-the-spot interview. Our address is 324 39 Ave SE.